Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Hollis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Consider how much you are willing to spend on your bathroom remodel. This will help you to determine the scope of your project and the materials you can afford.
- Layout: Analyze your current bathroom layout and determine if there is room for any changes. Think about adding more storage, changing the shower or bathtub position, and upgrading the fixtures.
- Aesthetics: Decide on the look you want to achieve in your bathroom. Do you want a modern, sleek style or a traditional design? Choose the colors, tiles, and accessories that match your desired style.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider adding a combination of task lighting and ambient lighting to create a comfortable and well-lit space.
- Contractor: Hiring the right contractor is crucial to the success of your bathroom remodel. Check their experience, references, and portfolio before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hollis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hollis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hollis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HollisSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Explore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General Contractor