Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the budget for the bathroom remodel and choose materials and fixtures that fit within that budget.
- Think about the functionality of the bathroom and make sure any changes made will improve the overall usability of the space.
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom and choose fixtures and materials that will work well with the space.
- Consider the style and aesthetic of the bathroom and choose materials and fixtures that will create the desired look.
- Consider any existing plumbing and electrical systems and make sure any changes made will work with those systems.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor