Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether or not it is functional. If not, consider moving fixtures such as the toilet, sink, or bathtub to create a more practical layout.
- Budget: Determine your budget for your bathroom remodel and prioritize your spending accordingly. Consider cost-saving options such as refinishing existing fixtures or choosing mid-range materials instead of luxury options.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures to brighten up the space and make grooming tasks easier.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage options and determine if you need more. Consider adding built-in shelves, a medicine cabinet, or a vanity with drawers or cabinets.
- Aesthetics: Think about the overall style and aesthetics you want for your bathroom. Choose a color scheme, tile design, and fixtures that reflect your personal taste and create a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensWhere To Stay During Your RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBedford ParkDowntown FlushingMalbaBriarwoodNew Lots