The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set your budget and stick to it. Determine what elements of the bathroom you would like to update and allocate a budget for each item.
- Consider the layout of the bathroom. Determine if you want to keep the same layout or if you would like to make changes to the placement of the sink, toilet, and shower/bath.
- Choose your materials wisely. Select materials that are durable and easy to maintain for a bathroom remodel. Consider options such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz or granite countertops, and moisture-resistant paint.
- Don’t forget about lighting. Proper lighting can make a big difference in the look and feel of a bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting options, such as sconces or recessed lighting, to create a bright and welcoming space.
- Think about storage solutions. Take advantage of the opportunity to add additional storage space in the bathroom. Options such as a vanity with drawers or shelves, built-in shelving, or storage baskets can help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rochdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rochdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rochdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RochdaleHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General Contractor