The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it works for your needs. If not, consider reconfiguring the layout for better flow and functionality.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Consider where you can save money by keeping existing fixtures, but also invest in quality materials for long-lasting results.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that fits the overall style of your home and creates a calming atmosphere in the bathroom. Consider neutral colors for a timeless look or bold colors for a statement.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting around the mirror and overhead lighting for the entire space.
- Storage: Maximize storage in the bathroom with built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity with drawers. Consider using vertical space with tall cabinets or shelves.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SunnysideHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks