The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Plan your budget and stick to it. The cost of a bathroom remodel can vary greatly depending on the materials and finishes you choose, so setting a budget ahead of time will help ensure you don't overspend and can afford the upgrades you want.
- Consider the size and layout of your bathroom. Will you be able to upgrade fixtures, add storage or rearrange the layout without expanding the square footage? Make sure to take measurements and plan accordingly.
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials. Bathrooms are often high-moisture areas, so it's important to select materials that can withstand the humidity and won't warp or mold over time. This includes flooring, walls, and fixtures.
- Focus on energy efficiency. Upgrading your bathroom fixtures and appliances to energy-efficient options can save you money on your utility bills and reduce your impact on the environment.
- Hire a professional if needed. While some easy bathroom remodel projects can be completed by DIY, others may require the expertise of a professional contractor or plumber. Make sure to research and hire someone who is licensed and experienced in bathroom renovations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunnyside GardensHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Install An OvenIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors