The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Consider your budget before you begin your bathroom remodel project. By setting a budget, you can decide what features and elements you want to include in your bathroom remodel.
- Space: Measure your bathroom space before you start the remodel so you know what you have to work with. You may want to consider making your bathroom more spacious by removing walls, installing larger mirrors or changing the layout.
- Functionality: Aim for a bathroom design that is both beautiful and functional. Consider the needs of your family when choosing new fixtures for your bathroom.
- Lighting: Lighting is a key aspect of any bathroom remodel. Consider installing a mix of task and ambient lighting to create a relaxing and functional space that is also well lit.
- Style and Design: Choose a style and design that appeals to your personal taste and compliments the rest of your home. Consider adding stylish fixtures, tiles and accessories that will add a touch of elegance to your bathroom remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodsideWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Best Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom