Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Astoria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize your needs versus wants. This will help you determine which elements of your kitchen you can upgrade or replace.
- Consider the layout of your kitchen and whether it works for your needs. If not, you may need to make structural changes or relocate appliances to improve functionality.
- Select materials and finishes that are both affordable and durable. For example, laminate countertops are less expensive than granite or quartz but can still look stylish and be easy to maintain.
- Think about lighting and how it can enhance the ambiance and functionality of your kitchen. Adding under-cabinet lighting or a new overhead fixture can make a big difference.
- Choose appliances that are energy-efficient and fit the style of your kitchen. Stainless steel is a popular choice, but if you have a more traditional kitchen, you may prefer white or black appliances.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Astoria HeightsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Install An OvenHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensNorth CoronaConcourseMarine ParkBrownsville