Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on your kitchen remodel. Consider your needs, style, and desired features and prioritize spending accordingly.
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you can improve it to make it more functional. Consider adding an island, changing the location of appliances, or adding storage.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both durable and aesthetically pleasing. Consider granite or quartz countertops, hardwood flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in any kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up your workspace.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that reflects your personal style and makes the kitchen feel warm and inviting. Consider neutral tones that can be accented with bold pops of color through accessories and decor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMurray HillSoundviewWestchester SquareSpringfield Gardens