The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Establish a budget: First and foremost, determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel. This will help you prioritize and make decisions on where to allocate your funds.
- Layout and functionality: Consider the layout and flow of your kitchen. Think about where your appliances will go, how much storage you need, and how you will use the space on a daily basis.
- Color scheme and materials: Choose a color scheme and materials that reflect your personal style and complement the rest of your home. Consider durable and easy-to-clean materials such as quartz or granite countertops, and tile or hardwood floors.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Make sure to incorporate a combination of overhead and task lighting to create a functional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Hire a professional: Although it may be tempting to DIY your kitchen remodel, hiring a professional can save you time and money in the long run. A contractor can provide valuable insight and expertise to ensure your remodel is done correctly and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College PointWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?