The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Establish a budget and prioritize your needs and wants.
- Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved for better functionality.
- Select durable and easy-to-maintain materials for countertops, backsplashes, and flooring.
- Choose energy-efficient appliances that can save you money on monthly bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Think about storage options, such as cabinets, shelves, or drawers, to maximize your kitchen's organization and space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?