Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Elmhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before starting any kitchen remodeling project, it is important to determine how much you are willing to spend. This will help guide your decisions on what changes can be made to the kitchen.
- Analyze your space: Consider the size and layout of your kitchen. Think about what changes you can make to best utilize the available space.
- Choose your materials: Select materials that are durable and easy to clean. Consider finishes, such as tiles or paint, that are resistant to moisture and heat.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in the kitchen. Make sure to install appropriate lighting fixtures or add additional lighting to improve visibility in the workspace.
- Appliances: If you plan on replacing appliances, make sure to choose energy-efficient models that will help reduce utility costs. Also, consider the size of your appliances in relation to your kitchen space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elmhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elmhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elmhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elmhurst10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Install An OvenTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBrownsvilleOzone ParkUniversity HeightsWoodhaven