Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before beginning the remodel, decide if you want to keep the same layout or if you want to change it. This will impact the cost and time needed for the project.
- Update appliances: Upgrading your appliances can give your kitchen a fresh look and make it more functional. Consider energy-efficient options to save money in the long run.
- Choose durable materials: Opt for materials that can withstand wear and tear, such as granite or quartz countertops and durable flooring options like tile or hardwood.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in the kitchen. Consider adding under cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten the space and add a decorative element.
- Storage: Storage is crucial in any kitchen. Consider adding cabinets or shelves to increase storage space and keep the kitchen organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensProspect Park SouthProspect Lefferts GardensNohoMarble Hill