The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it makes sense for your needs. Think about the flow and functionality you want to achieve with the remodel.
- Appliances: Decide if you want to replace any appliances or install new ones. Consider the size, style and features that will work best for your lifestyle and budget.
- Cabinets and countertops: Determine if you want to replace or refinish your cabinets and countertops. Consider the material, color and style that will match your desired look and feel.
- Lighting: Evaluate your current lighting and decide if you want to add or replace any fixtures. Consider the type and placement of lighting to enhance the overall look and feel of your kitchen.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your project and prioritize the most important changes you want to make. Keep in mind the ROI (return on investment) when making decisions.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Malba
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Malba
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Malba
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MalbaIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement