The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define your budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on your kitchen remodel. This will help you make decisions on the materials, fixtures and appliances to use.
- Assess your needs: Evaluate your current kitchen layout and consider what improvements you want to make. This could be installing new cabinets, countertops, flooring, or appliances.
- Stay in line with the neighborhood: Consider the value of neighboring homes before making any major renovations. You don't want to over-price your home compared to others in the area in case you want to sell in the future.
- Choose the right materials: Opt for materials that are durable and easy to maintain in a kitchen environment. For instance, choose countertops that are resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
- Work with a professional: Consider hiring an experienced contractor who can help you with the design, permits, installation and overall management of the project. This will ensure that the work is done properly and in a timely manner.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pomonok
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pomonok
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pomonok
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in PomonokHow To Install An OvenSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement