The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much money you are willing to invest in your kitchen remodel. Be realistic about your financial capacity and prioritize what you want to accomplish with your remodel.
- Create a design plan: Decide on the style you want to achieve in your kitchen remodel, whether it be modern, traditional or something else. Consider the layout, color scheme, lighting, and appliances you want to install.
- Select materials and fixtures: Choose materials that are durable, practical and easy to maintain. Countertops, cabinets, flooring, and backsplash should be selected based on your preferred design and practicality.
- Choose a contractor: Find a reputable and licensed contractor to undertake your kitchen remodel. Ensure that they are experienced in kitchen remodels and have good references from previous clients.
- Plan for safety and functionality: Be mindful of safety hazards in the kitchen, such as sharp corners, electrical outlets, and flammable materials. Design your kitchen for functionality, taking into consideration your family's needs and lifestyle.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Jamaica
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Jamaica
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Jamaica
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South JamaicaTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas