Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Douglaston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will fit into the farmhouse aesthetic. Evaluate storage needs and space for appliances and dining areas.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit the farmhouse style, such as shaker or beadboard. Opt for natural wood or painted finishes in neutral colors.
- Countertops: Select materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as granite or quartz. Butcher block or reclaimed wood can also add to the farmhouse feel.
- Lighting: Install lighting fixtures that complement the farmhouse style, such as pendant lights or wrought iron chandeliers. Ensure adequate task lighting for food prep areas.
- Finishing details: Add finishing touches such as a farmhouse sink, open shelving, and decorative accents like vintage signage or rustic hardware.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Douglaston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Douglaston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Douglaston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DouglastonHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensHolliswoodAuburndaleQueensboro HillSouth Ozone Park