Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Fresh Meadows
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the space for optimal functionality. This may involve repositioning appliances and adding or removing cabinets.
- Materials: Opt for natural materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Think wood, stone, and ceramic tiles for flooring and countertops.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Plan for a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens typically have ample cabinets and storage space. Make sure to prioritize storage needs when planning the layout and design.
- Details: It's the little details that make a farmhouse kitchen truly charming. Consider adding rustic touches like a farmhouse sink, exposed shelving, or vintage hardware for cabinets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fresh Meadows
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fresh Meadows
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fresh Meadows
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fresh MeadowsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum