Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Hollis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Preserve the charm of the old farmhouse style while updating the kitchen for modern functionality.
- Select durable and easy-to-maintain materials such as hardwood floors, butcher block countertops, and ceramic tiles for backsplashes.
- Introduce ample storage solutions such as open shelving, built-in cabinets, and a pantry to keep the kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Incorporate a cozy dining nook or a large kitchen island to enhance the family-friendly atmosphere of the farmhouse kitchen.
- Choose warm and inviting colors such as cream, beige, light green or blue to create a welcoming and inviting ambiance that reflects the natural beauty of the Hollis countryside.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hollis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hollis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hollis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HollisIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets