Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: The layout is the most important aspect of a kitchen remodel. You should consider the function and flow of the space. Plan for enough counter space and storage, and make sure that the sink, stove, and refrigerator are in the right locations for maximum efficiency.
- Mix and match: A farmhouse kitchen should have a mix of modern and vintage elements. Consider incorporating vintage wood floors, Shaker-style cabinets, and apron-front sinks with modern appliances and lighting fixtures to create the perfect blend of rustic and modern.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a kitchen. Consider incorporating different types of lighting, such as pendant lights over the island and under-cabinet lighting, to create a warm and inviting space.
- Color scheme: A farmhouse kitchen should have a warm and cozy color scheme. Consider using neutral colors like beige, cream, and white on the walls and cabinets, and adding pops of color with accessories like pottery and textiles.
- Details: The details are what really make a farmhouse kitchen special. Consider adding open shelves to display dishes and cooking supplies, a farmhouse sink with a unique faucet, and vintage-style hardware and knobs on the cabinets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement