Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Lindenwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Consider the farmhouse style of the kitchen – A farmhouse kitchen remodel should focus on the rustic, cozy and welcoming aesthetic that is typical of farmhouse kitchens. This includes adding elements such as open shelving, vintage lighting, wooden accents and farmhouse sinks.
- Assess your storage needs – A farmhouse kitchen should have ample storage to accommodate your cooking and baking supplies, as well as your dinnerware and pantry items. Consider adding built-in cabinets, pantry units and island storage to create more space.
- Think about the layout – A farmhouse kitchen design should incorporate a functional layout that maximizes space and flow. Consider the placement of appliances, countertops and seating areas to ensure a practical and comfortable kitchen space.
- Choose the right color palette – The color palette of a farmhouse kitchen should be warm and inviting. Consider using neutral colors such as white, beige and grey with pops of color in your kitchen backsplash, accessories and lighting fixtures.
- Select the right materials – A farmhouse kitchen needs to be durable and easy to maintain. Choose materials such as ceramic tile, hardwood floors, and natural stone countertops that are resilient and easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lindenwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lindenwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lindenwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LindenwoodModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor