Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Steinway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the space. Will you be adding an island or changing the placement of appliances? Make sure the layout works for you and your family.
- Cabinets: Farmhouse style typically features open shelving or glass-front cabinets, but you can still achieve the look with traditional cabinets. Choose a finish that fits the style, such as white or natural wood.
- Countertops: Natural stone or wood countertops are common in farmhouse kitchens. Consider durability, maintenance, and your budget when choosing a material.
- Lighting: Farmhouse kitchens often have pendant lights or rustic chandeliers. Consider adding task lighting above the sink and stove for functionality.
- Finishing touches: Farmhouse style is all about the details. Consider adding a farmhouse sink, shiplap walls, and vintage-inspired decor to complete the look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SteinwayWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensGlendaleHoward BeachWoodsideRiverdale