Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Astoria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of the kitchen and whether the current layout needs to be changed to accommodate your needs. Think about the flow of traffic, workspace, and storage.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for your kitchen, especially for countertops, flooring, and cabinets. Consider the style, color, and texture of the materials to ensure they match your overall design concept.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the kitchen remodel and prioritize the most important upgrades. Consider options for financing the project, such as a home equity loan or credit card with rewards for home improvement purchases.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the kitchen, including task lighting above work areas, ambient lighting for the overall space, and accent lighting for decorative features. Choose energy-efficient LED lights to save money on utility bills.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a professional contractor, designer, or architect to assist with the kitchen remodel. They can provide valuable advice and expertise, ensure that the project is up to code, and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Astoria Heights11 Penny Tile Design Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023