The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Before starting a kitchen remodel in Auburndale, Queens, consider the layout of the space. Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen, and whether it needs to be changed to better suit your needs.
- Cabinetry: Cabinetry is one of the most important aspects of a kitchen remodel. Choose cabinets that are durable, functional, and reflect your personal style. Consider the material, color, and hardware.
- Appliances: Upgrading appliances during a kitchen remodel in Auburndale, Queens can improve both functionality and energy efficiency. Choose appliances that fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Countertops: Countertops not only provide workspace but also add aesthetic value to the kitchen. Consider the material, color, and durability when choosing a countertop for your kitchen remodel.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for any kitchen remodel. Choose a mixture of natural and artificial lighting to provide functionality and ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?