The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and function - Consider the flow of the kitchen and ensure that the layout is optimized for efficient work and maximum storage. Decide which items are used most frequently and position them for ease of access.
- Appliances - Evaluate the age and efficiency of your appliances and determine whether it makes sense to replace them. Consider if you want to switch to gas appliances or invest in energy-efficient models to reduce utility costs.
- Cabinets and countertops - Choose cabinets and countertops that complement the overall aesthetic of your kitchen while maximizing storage and workspace. Durable materials like granite or quartz are great options for counters, while custom cabinets allow for personalized sizing and design.
- Lighting and electrical - Ensure that your kitchen is well-lit with ample task lighting to make food prep and cooking easier. Consider upgrading your electrical outlets and wiring to handle the demands of modern appliances and electronics.
- Budget - Determine your budget in advance to ensure that you can afford the upgrades that you desire. Prioritize the most important updates and consider financing options if needed.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen Design