Guide to a kitchen Remodel in College Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the current layout and design of the kitchen and determine if it is functional or if changes need to be made. Think about optimizing storage and counter space to suit your needs.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and prioritize what is most important to you. Decide where you are willing to splurge and where you can compromise to stay within your budget.
- Appliances: Consider the type and quality of appliances you want in your kitchen. Decide if you want to go with high-end appliances or if you prefer appliances that are more budget-friendly.
- Cabinets and countertops: Select the style and material of cabinets and countertops that will match the overall design of your kitchen. Think about whether you want custom or pre-made cabinets, and the durability and maintenance required by the material you choose.
- Lighting and electrical work: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen remodel, so consider the type of lighting you want to use and where it will be placed. Also, ensure that your electrical work is up to code and that you have enough outlets to accommodate your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College Point8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall House Mini Kitchen Design