The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the most optimal layout for your kitchen to maximize space and functionality. This includes the placement of appliances, work areas, and storage options.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and prioritize the most important aspects of the renovation, such as updating appliances or replacing cabinets.
- Style and design: Choose a style and design that fits your personal tastes and complements the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Materials and finishes: Select durable and high-quality materials and finishes, such as countertops, flooring, and cabinetry, that will withstand daily wear and tear and add value to your home.
- Professional help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer who has experience with kitchen remodels and can guide you through the process, provide design suggestions, and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Elmhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Elmhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Elmhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East ElmhurstHow To Install An OvenCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum