Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important things to consider when remodeling a kitchen is the layout. It is important to ensure that the kitchen is laid out in a functional and practical manner. Consider factors such as how much counter space is needed, where the appliances will go, and how much storage is required.
- Budget: Another key consideration is the budget. Determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel and plan accordingly. Make sure to leave some room in the budget for unexpected costs and extras.
- Style: Choose a style and design that matches your taste and complements the rest of your home. Whether you prefer modern or traditional, make sure that the design flows from room to room.
- Materials: Consider the materials for the cabinets, countertops, and flooring. Look for materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your budget.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen. Plan for enough lighting in the main work areas as well as any adjacent spaces that may benefit from additional lighting. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendants, and ceiling fixtures to create a well-lit and inviting space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor