The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and the placement of appliances and work areas. Optimize the layout for functionality and ease of use.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important updates. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary permits.
- Style: Choose a design style that matches your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home. Consider factors such as cabinet finishes, countertop materials, and flooring options.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage you need and plan to incorporate functional storage solutions such as cabinets, drawers, and pantry space.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the kitchen, including task lighting for work areas and ambient lighting for overall illumination. Consider energy-efficient options such as LED lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hunters Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hunters Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hunters Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hunters PointHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets