Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Jamaica Estates
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it works for you. If not, think about what changes you’d like to make to the overall structure and design, and whether you’ll need to knock down walls or add space to accommodate your needs.
- Storage: Identify your storage needs by analyzing your existing kitchen setup. Consider what you need to store and how much space you’ll require. Look for ways to improve storage capacity, such as adding cabinets, drawers or shelving units.
- Appliances: Updating your kitchen appliances can offer a range of benefits, from modernizing the look of your kitchen to improving energy efficiency. Consider investing in new appliances that meet your daily needs and complement your kitchen style.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential element of your kitchen remodel. Think about what kind of lighting you’ll need to achieve the mood and ambiance you desire. Consider natural light sources, pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting and other features that will create a welcoming atmosphere in your kitchen.
- Materials: The materials you choose for your kitchen remodel can make a big difference in terms of style, durability and upkeep. Choose high-quality materials that will stand the test of time and look great for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Estates
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica EstatesWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgemereForest Hills GardensSt. AlbansBay Terrace