Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if any changes need to be made. This will help you maximize the functionality and flow of your space.
- Budget: Set a budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. This will help you make decisions on materials, appliances, and finishes that are within your price range.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your taste and complements the rest of your home. Whether you prefer a modern, traditional, or transitional design, make sure it is cohesive with the overall look and feel of your living space.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are energy-efficient and meet your specific needs. Consider the size, brand, and features of each appliance to ensure they work well together and are functional for your lifestyle.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen. Consider the type of lighting you want, such as recessed lighting, pendant lights, or under-cabinet lighting, and make sure it illuminates workspaces properly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island City10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCivic CenterSouth SidePaerdegat BasinFieldston