Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Seaside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the traffic flow and functionality of the kitchen. Design the layout to accommodate cooking, prep, and cleaning areas while optimizing the space available.
- Appliances: Decide on the types of appliances you need and where to put them. The kitchen remodel should also consider energy efficiency options to lower your energy bills.
- Storage space: Determine how much storage space you need and where to put them. Consider built-in storage options that maximize the limited kitchen space.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial element when it comes to kitchen remodels. Determine if you need task lighting, ambient lightning, and accent lighting to create a functional and stylish kitchen.
- Design Style: Choose a design style that complements the overall aesthetics of your home. You can opt for modern or traditional designs depending on your preferences.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SeasideHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensForest Hills GardensQueensboro HillBriarwoodUtopia