The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and identify which areas need to be improved or changed. Think about the flow of the space, the placement of appliances, and the amount of storage you need.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting the remodel. Do research on the cost of materials, appliances, and labor to ensure that you stay within your budget.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your taste and complements your home’s overall aesthetic. Whether you prefer modern or traditional, there are many design options available.
- Functionality: Ensure that your kitchen is functional and practical. This includes selecting appliances that meet your needs, adding enough lighting, and having enough counter space.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor who has experience with kitchen remodels. Check their references and ask for a detailed contract outlining the scope of the project, timeline, and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SteinwayHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?