Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Brookville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it meets your needs. Think about adding more space, if necessary, for a larger tub, shower or dual sinks.
- Budget: Create a realistic budget for your remodel and stick to it. Consider the costs of plumbing, electrical, tiling, cabinetry, and fixtures.
- Style: Determine the style of your bathroom and choose materials and fixtures that reflect that style. Take inspiration from design blogs, magazines, and showrooms.
- Functionality: Think about the functionality of your bathroom and consider installing features such as heated floors, a steam shower, or a whirlpool tub.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that complements your bathroom remodel. Consider adding a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a visually appealing and functional space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brookville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brookville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brookville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrookvilleWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgemereBellaireGlen OaksJamaica Center