Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and if it is functional for your needs. If not, think about reconfiguring the layout to better suit your needs.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and plan accordingly. This can include choosing materials and fixtures within your budget and making trade-offs where necessary.
- Style: Think about the style and aesthetic you want to achieve in your new bathroom. This can include choosing tile, fixtures, and finishes that will compliment your desired style.
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of your bathroom, including storage space, lighting, and ventilation. Think about how you can improve these aspects to create a more functional space.
- Hiring a Contractor: If you are not experienced in bathroom remodeling, consider hiring a contractor. Make sure to choose a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling and check their references and portfolio.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensQueensboro HillLaureltonQueens VillageFar Rockaway