Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Hollis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it meets your needs. Determine whether you want to keep the same layout or make changes to improve functionality.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the project and prioritize your spending accordingly. Decide on the areas where you want to splurge and where you can cut costs.
- Faucets and fixtures: Choose fixtures that match your style and budget. Consider the type of material, finish, and durability when making your selections.
- Lighting: plan out the lighting in your bathroom remodel to ensure that sufficient lighting is provided throughout the room and that you have the ideal ambiance for relaxing and grooming.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage you need in your bathroom and how you can best utilize the space. You may want to include custom storage solutions such as built-in cabinets or shelving.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hollis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hollis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hollis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HollisKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensGlen OaksKew GardensMurray HillBroad Channel