Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Jackson Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it is functional for your needs. If you plan to change the layout, ensure that the new design will fit within the existing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize where you want to allocate those funds. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and permits.
- Style: Choose a design and style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Consider the color scheme, fixtures, and finishes.
- Storage: Assess your storage needs and plan for adequate storage solutions such as cabinets, shelves, and drawers.
- Lighting: Ensure that your bathroom has adequate lighting for the space and that it is properly placed to avoid shadows and provide ample visibility.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jackson Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jackson HeightsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way