Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how it can be improved to maximize space and functionality. This includes the placement of fixtures, such as the shower, bathtub, sink, and toilet.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your spending accordingly. Decide on the most important features you want in your bathroom and allocate funds accordingly.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the overall design of your home. This includes selecting the right color scheme, materials, and fixtures.
- Lighting: Make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting, both natural and artificial. Consider installing dimmer switches to create different moods and ambiance.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable and experienced contractor who can manage all aspects of the remodel, including design, demolition, installation, and finishing. Ask for referrals and check references before making a final decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica CenterA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBay TerraceRego ParkCollege PointEdenwald