Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess your budget and determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel.
- Think about your desired style and aesthetic for the bathroom, and choose materials and fixtures that fit with that vision.
- Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for functionality and ease of use.
- Choose a reputable contractor with experience in remodeling bathrooms, and get multiple quotes to compare pricing and services.
- Factor in any necessary permits or licenses required by local building codes, and ensure that all work is up to code and in compliance with regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensJamaica CenterHolliswoodEdgemereHillcrest