The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and allocate the funds accordingly. Ensure that the budget is sufficient to cover the cost of the materials, labor, and other expenses.
- Design: Hire a qualified contractor to design the bathroom remodel that meets your needs and preferences. Consider the bathroom's layout, style, and size when designing.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. The type of materials used will affect the overall cost of the project, so make sure to select materials that are within your budget.
- Functional features: Consider adding functional features such as additional storage, adequate lighting, and ventilation. These features will make the room more comfortable and usable.
- Hire a licensed contractor: It is essential to hire a licensed contractor for your bathroom remodel to ensure that the work is done correctly and safely. Look for a contractor with experience in bathroom remodels and who has good references and reviews.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City