The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size and layout: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom and whether you want to keep it the same or make changes to maximize space and functionality.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel and consider what areas you are willing to splurge on and where you may need to cut costs.
- Style and design: Choose a style and design that suits your taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. Consider factors such as the color scheme, fixtures, and finishes.
- Lighting and ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting and ventilation for both practical and aesthetic purposes. Consider incorporating natural light and energy-efficient fixtures.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in large bathroom remodels in Murray Hill, Queens. Check references and reviews, and make sure they are licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray Hill11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement