The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space Constraints: When renovating a bathroom in Rego Park, Queens, it is important to consider the size of the space you have available. Take into account the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, shower, and bathtub to ensure there is enough space for each and that everything is easily accessible.
- Style: Determine the style of your new bathroom before beginning the renovation. Consider the overall design scheme of your home and choose a style that complements it. Also, consider the color scheme and materials to create a cohesive look throughout the space.
- Plumbing: Ensure that all plumbing is up to code and that any new installations are done correctly. Consider the location of plumbing fixtures when planning the layout of your bathroom to avoid costly and time-consuming changes down the line.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider the placement of overhead lighting, vanity lighting, and accent lighting to create a well-lit and functional space. Additionally, consider adding a window or skylight to allow for natural light, which can help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in a bathroom, and you should consider storage options such as medicine cabinets, shelves, and built-in cabinets. Ensure that any new storage solutions fit into the overall design scheme and that they are easily accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rego Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rego Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rego Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rego Park5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City