Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Auburndale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the kitchen's layout in regards to functionality and flow. Will it need to be completely restructured or just tweaked?
- Appliances: Determine which appliances need to be replaced and which can be reused. Take into account the size, style, and energy efficiency of each appliance.
- Cabinets: Decide whether to keep the existing cabinets and refinish them, or replace them with new ones. Consider the material, style, and storage capacity of the cabinets.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and stylish countertop material that fits within your budget. Consider factors such as maintenance, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- Lighting: Assess the current lighting situation and determine if additional lighting fixtures are necessary. Consider factors such as brightness, placement, and energy efficiency.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensForest Hills GardensLaureltonPelham GardensQueensboro Hill