Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Beechhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it's functional for your needs. Decide if you want to change the layout or keep it the same.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage space you need and how you'd like to organize it. Consider adding cabinets, shelves, or a pantry to maximize storage.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your lifestyle and budget. Consider the size, style, and features of each appliance.
- Lighting: Decide on the type of lighting you want in your kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting for a bright and inviting space.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that complement your personal style and the overall design of your home. Consider materials like wood, stone, or tile for your floors, countertops, and backsplash.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Beechhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Beechhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Beechhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BeechhurstMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCountry ClubOakland GardensWestchester SquareOzone Park