Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Belle Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important considerations when doing a large kitchen remodel in Belle Harbor, Queens is the layout. You should consider the space available and how you can configure your appliances, countertops, and cabinets to create a functional and efficient workspace.
- Storage: Another crucial factor to consider is storage. Given that you will be doing a large remodel, you can take this opportunity to create custom cabinets and drawers that maximize your storage space. You can also add features such as pull-out pantry shelves, lazy susans, and deep drawers for pots and pans.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break the ambience of any room, and the kitchen is no exception. Besides task lighting over the work areas, you may want to consider accent lighting or decorative lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: The appliances you choose can also make a significant impact on your kitchen remodel. You may want to consider investing in energy-efficient models that will save you money in the long run, or high-end appliances that will add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Finishes: Finally, you should also consider the finishes you want for your kitchen remodel. This includes everything from the flooring, countertops, backsplash, and paint color, to the hardware on your cabinets and drawers. Choose finishes that reflect your personal style and complement the overall aesthetic of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensJamaica HillsClason PointCypress HillsJamaica Center