Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine the layout and flow of the kitchen: Consider the placement of major appliances, such as the refrigerator and stove, and ensure that there is enough countertop space and storage for your needs.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Look for a contractor with experience and a good track record. Check references and read reviews to ensure they have a solid reputation in the community.
- Select materials and finishes: Choose materials and finishes that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your personal style. Consider the resale value of your home when selecting materials.
- Consider energy efficiency: Install energy-efficient appliances and lighting to save money on your monthly utility bills. Consider adding insulation to keep your kitchen comfortable year-round.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Find A Good General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRochdaleCountry ClubSchuylervilleSpringfield Gardens