Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Broad Channel
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances, sink, and work areas. Determine if any walls need to be removed or added to create the desired layout.
- Cabinetry: Decide on the style, material, and color of cabinets. Determine if custom cabinets are necessary to fit the space and storage needs.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit the style and size of the kitchen. Determine if any additional features, such as a double oven or larger refrigerator, are necessary.
- Lighting: Plan for a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a functional and inviting atmosphere. Consider the placement of light fixtures and switches.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the remodel and allocate funds for each aspect of the project. Consider any additional expenses, such as permits and professional contractors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Broad Channel
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Broad Channel
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Broad Channel
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Broad ChannelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCastle HillNeponsitHolliswoodBriarwood