Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Consider the layout and functionality of the kitchen. Choose a design that suits your needs and preferences. Consider the placement of appliances, storage spaces, and work areas.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Factor in the cost of materials, labor, permits, and other expenses. Get multiple quotes from contractors and suppliers to compare prices.
- Timeline: Plan the project timeline carefully. Expect the renovation to take several weeks or even months. Plan for any disruptions to your daily routine and make alternative arrangements if necessary.
- Permits: Check the local building codes and zoning regulations to ensure that you obtain the necessary permits for the renovation. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in fines or legal issues.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor with experience in kitchen renovation. Check their references, licenses, and insurance coverage. Discuss the project scope and timelines with the contractor, and ensure that all agreements are in writing.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Install An OvenHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRoxburyEdgemereDouglastonJamaica Hills