The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the layout and design of your kitchen, including the placement of appliances, sink, and cabinets. Map out the flow of traffic and ensure there is enough counter space and storage.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the project and stick to it. Determine the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary permits.
- Functionality: Consider your cooking and entertaining needs when planning your remodel. Do you need a larger refrigerator, more counter space, or a built-in oven?
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and personal taste. Consider the color scheme, materials, and hardware that will enhance the overall look of your kitchen.
- Hiring a contractor: Hiring a reputable contractor is crucial for a large kitchen remodel. Research and compare multiple contractors, check their credentials and experience, and read reviews from previous customers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fresh Meadows
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fresh Meadows
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fresh Meadows
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fresh MeadowsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General Contractor