Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Hollis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space and Layout - Consider the available space and layout of your kitchen. Decide whether you want to create an open-concept kitchen or a traditional one with separate spaces for cooking and dining.
- Storage and Cabinetry - Prioritize storage and cabinetry options, such as cabinets, drawers, and pantries, to maximize your kitchen's functionality and organization.
- Appliances - Choose the right appliances for your kitchen remodel based on your cooking habits, lifestyle, and budget. Consider energy-efficient and smart appliances to make your kitchen more eco-friendly and convenient.
- Lighting and Flooring - Decide on the type of lighting and flooring that will complement your kitchen design and make it functional and comfortable.
- Budget - Establish a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and consider hiring a professional contractor to help you create a detailed plan and stay within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hollis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hollis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hollis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hollis7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaAuburndaleHillcrestBayside